- Tale of Us is the new unique Berlin based sound scape project of Carmine Conte & Matteo Milleri.
- Tee Scott (real name Marc Allen Scott), DJ at the legendary NYC club Better Days from 1976–1981, then resident at Zanzibar, and remixer of many classics.
- Terry Lee Brown Jr. For years Terry Lee Brown Junior has been considered as a member of the international elite of House producers, and like no other, he has developed the subgenre Tech-House.
- The Advent, London based Cisco Ferreira, or The Advent, can be described in many ways: a musician, a pioneer, a sound designer, a steady force, one persistent m*therf*cker, a rebel, an icon, an outsider, a great live artist…
- The Blessed Madonna Marea Stamper (born 1977), better known by her stage name the Blessed Madonna (formerly the Black Madonna), is an American DJ, producer and musician.
- The Chainsmokers, have evolved into a dominating musical force with a diverse repertoire of songs that have led them to become one of music’s hottest recording artists.
- The Chemical Brothers "The Chemical Brothers" refers to the duo's 1993 groundbreaking "Chemical Beats", which epitomised their genre-defining sound.
- The Crystal Method is an American electronic music act formed in Las Vegas, Nevada, by Ken Jordan and Scott Kirkland in the early 1990s.
- The Glitch Mob an American electronic music trio from Los Angeles, California. It consists of edIT (Edward Ma), Boreta (Justin Boreta) and Ooah (Josh Mayer). Chris Martins of LA Weekly noted that they "have undoubtedly found the largest audience of any L.A. beat scene artist yet."
- The Martinez Brothers, an American DJ duo, are two of the most recognizable global stars in house, techno, and club culture.
- The Prodigy, an American DJ duo, are two of the most recognizable global stars in house, techno, and club culture.
- The Prototypes Multi Award Winning Drum & Bass Producers & DJ's.
- The Weeknd, Abel Makkonen Tesfaye (born February 16, 1990), known professionally as the Weeknd, is a Canadian singer-songwriter and record producer. He scored hits with The Hills, Can't Feel My Face, Starboy, I Feel It Coming, Blinding Lights and Save Your Tears.
- Third Party, A British progressive house DJ duo consisting of Jonnie Macaire and Harry Bass.
- Tiësto (real name Tijs Michiel Verwest), Dutch Trance and techno DJ.
- Tiga Known as Tiga James Sontag (Montreal, 1974), a Canadian dj, producer and remixer.
- Timmy Trumpet Timothy Jude Smith (born in Sydney, 9 June 1982) better known by his stage name, Timmy Trumpet is an Australian musician, DJ and record producer. In 2014 he broke through internationally with the song Freaks in collaboration with New Zealand rapper Savage.
- Tom & Collins Signed to Universal Music Label "AfterCluv Dance Lab" these Mexican Djs and producers joined their talent in the beginnings of 2012 and made a bomb out of it.
- Tom Swoon best known Polish progressive house DJ.
- Tommy Trash (real name Thomas Olsen), Australian DJ known for producing house music.
- Tonka (real name Thomas-René Gerlach), is a German electronic music artist (DJ and Re mixer).
- Tony De Vit pioneering Hard House Hard NRG DJ and resident of the infamous Trade ClubLondon voted as one of the Top 10 DJ's of all time by Mix Magazine UK in 2011.
- Tony Humphries, is an American electronic musican and DJ. He was one of the earliest proponents of house music and has been instrumental in spreading the genre on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Trish Thunderstone Ruben Geerlings better known by his musical alias Trish Thunderstone, is a Dutch producer and DJ for electro lounge music.
- Tujamo Matthias Richter, better known by his stage name Tujamo, is a German producer and DJ for electro-house music.
- Tungevaag Norwegian artist, DJ and producer Martin Tungevaag started his musical career with his smash hit Wicked Wonderland back in 2014, which became a summer hit and led to shows at clubs and festival main stages all over Europe.
- Tyree Cooper, known as the Hip house originator, House DJ and Producer (Chicago).